Share this page with your Friends

UFO and World Mysteries Discussion Group

Inland Valencia Alicante - April 2013

User Rating: / 0
PoorBest 

UFO and World Mysteries Discussion Group -Forthcoming meetings -Friday 10 May 2013. Please note meeting to be held on the 10th may not 3rd may as this is a fiesta in Javea.the presentation will be on UFO sightings over the last few years.Venue Javea Social Club/ centre social in the Bar/cafe, Javea Old Town. or if only a few people attending, then it will be held at Jeanines house with a bring a plate lunch afterwards, please let her know if you will be attending either via the email address This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it or phone 965795148 for information and directions.Time 10am for 10.30am.For more info please contact.Jeanine 965795148 or This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it .

Well we had a small but lively meeting on the 5th of april, it was good as we meet 2 lovely and interesting ladies who live in Madrid but come from Germany and Austria, hope fully when they are next in the area will join us again. Our next meeting will be on the 10th of May as the 3rd is a fiesta in Javea, the presentation will be on UFO sightings over the last few years and as usual will be in the centre social at 10am for 10:30. It would be useful to have an idea as to how many of you may be able to attend as if we are only going to be between 6 to 10 people then I may suggest holding the meeting in my house as the presentation will require a TV, so I will have to lug mine in to the meeting!! We could then have a bring a plate lunch afterwards in the garden, to make up for having cancled the founders lunch earlier this month, and so celebrate Pams' birthday (belatedly) and her starting this wonderful group.